The Advisory Board has several responsibilities to govern the Little Thompson Watershed Coalition:
- Approves strategic directions for the LTWC.
- Champions communication between the LTWC and government representatives.
- As needed, determines how funds and volunteers will be allocated to restoration work.
- Oversees the design and implementation of watershed changes.
- Coordinates volunteer activities in the watershed.
- Champions restoration issues with the appropriate governmental agencies.
- Provides guidance and information for the consulting firm doing the Master Plan for the watershed.
- Ensures landowners and stakeholders in the watershed have a voice in the Master Plan.
- Oversees finding and acquiring funds and volunteers.
- Manages media and fund raising initiatives.
- Ensures landowners and stakeholders in the watershed are aware of restoration activities.
- Ensures the integrity and accuracy of all financial transactions that occur during the restoration process.
Colorado Water Conservation Board (CWCB)
|Dawn Hagan||Resident – Blue Mountain reach|
|Denise Cote||Resident – Blue Mountain reach|
|Denise Grimm||Boulder County|
|Donald Moore||Department of Homeland Security – Emergency Management (DHSEM)|
|Resident – Boulder County reach|
|Gerald Fearn||Community Partner|
|Gordon Gilstrap||Former Steering Committee Chair, Community Partner|
|Jeff Crane||Consultant on the State’s Technical Assistance Team|
|Julie Cozad||Weld County|
|Colorado Department of Local Affairs (DOLA)|
|Larry Glover||Community Partner|
|Laura Emerson||Big Thompson Conservation District, Treasurer for Big Thompson Watershed Coalition|
|Shayle Nelson||Larimer County|
|Tim Katers||Colorado Department of Local Affairs (DOLA)|