The Advisory Board has several responsibilities to govern the Little Thompson Watershed Coalition:
- Approves strategic directions for the LTWC.
- Champions communication between the LTWC and government representatives.
- As needed, determines how funds and volunteers will be allocated to restoration work.
- Oversees the design and implementation of watershed changes.
- Coordinates volunteer activities in the watershed.
- Champions restoration issues with the appropriate governmental agencies.
- Provides guidance and information for the consulting firm doing the Master Plan for the watershed.
- Ensures landowners and stakeholders in the watershed have a voice in the Master Plan.
- Oversees finding and acquiring funds and volunteers.
- Manages media and fund raising initiatives.
- Ensures landowners and stakeholders in the watershed are aware of restoration activities.
- Ensures the integrity and accuracy of all financial transactions that occur during the restoration process.
|Chris Carroll||US Forest Service|
|Dawn Hagan||Blue Mountain reach|
|Denise Cote||Blue Mountain reach|
|Denise Grimm||Boulder County|
|Department of Homeland Security – Emergency Management (DHSEM)|
|Doug Spence||Boulder County reach|
|Gerald Fearn||Community Partner|
|Gordon Gilstrap||Former Steering Committee Chair, Community Partner|
Consultant on the State’s Technical Assistance Team
|Jeff Weber||Big Elk Meadows reach|
|Joel Max||Larimer County|
|Johanna Zeh||Community Partner|
|Julie Cozad||Weld County|
|Julie Stapp||Big Thompson Conservation District|
|Colorado Dept. of Local Affairs (DOLA)|
|Kent Brown||Town of Milliken|
|Kevin McCarty||Big Thompson Conservation District|
|Larry Glover||Community Partner|
|Laura Emerson||Big Thompson Conservtion District, Treasurer for Big Thompson Watershed Coalition|
|Laura Levy||Community Partner|
|Laura Tyler||Big Thompson Conservation District|
|Lori Hodges||Larimer County|
|Sam Adams||US Dept of Agriculture (USDA)|
|Chris Sturm||Colorado Water Conservation Board (CWCB)|
|Terry Gilbert||Larimer County|
|Tim Katers||Colorado Dept. of Local Affairs (DOLA)|
|Todd Boldt||USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)|